What Requests Does the Registrar's Office Handle?

What Requests Does the Registrar's Office Handle?

The Registrar's Office manages requests such as:

  1. Leave of absence (LOA)
  2. Summer break
  3. Official or Unofficial Transcripts 
  4. Change of personal information due to error or update
  5. Change of program
  6. Transferred credits
  7. Change of academic program
  8. Enrollment Verification
  9. Graduation Verification
  10. Withdraw from the University 
  11. Re-admission into the University
  12. Any other request that needs a change in the student's registration or academic status

You can contact the RegistrarĀ“s Office by submitting a ticket through the Help Center portal, as shown in the image below:




You will see the Registrar's Office tab and when you click on the button to submit, a form will be displayed that you must complete and send.


You can also send the email to:
(please write your full name in the email subject)

    • Related Articles

    • Period to add/drop degree programs:

      The courses may be added or removed from a student's schedule during the first week of the semester without penalty. However, the student must be aware of the penalties involved in adding or dropping a course after the second week of the semester. ...
    • How can I request a Transcript?

      If you are a student or graduate, you can request a copy of your official transcripts following these simple steps: 1. Know that your request will be processed in 7 to 10 business days and mailed to the destination previously indicated by you, or you ...