Find out how you can save time and money by transferring into one of our degree programs.
If you have existing college credits, that may be eligible for college credits, we can help determine your next step and provide a transfer-of-credit evaluation that's simple and straightforward.
Save time: By transferring college credits, you can complete your degree program faster.
Save money: You can transfer credits required undergraduate or graduate according to the criteria of the institution.
Our dedicated academic specialists
are here to help your education and make your dreams affordable, including
providing a free transfer-of-credit evaluation.
• Courses should be equivalent in both content and hours. A subject matter expert will review all requests to determine if there is a minimum 80% similarity in content and learning outcomes.
• Atlantis University accepts up to 50 % transfer credits applicable to the applicant's study program from other approved institutions.
• A transfer student’s transcript(s) becomes part of the official student permanent record.
• Atlantis University, upon evaluation, will determine how many credits, if any, will apply toward a degree.
• Credit for undergraduate programs may be granted only for courses in which grades of “C” or better have been earned (2.00 GPA or higher).
• Transfer credits for Graduate programs will be considered on a case by case basis. Credit for graduate programs may be granted only for courses in which grades of “B” or better have been earned (3.00 GPA or higher).
• Courses completed more than six years prior may be denied if the
course learning outcomes are dated. General Education electives do not have a